Dr. Hogue opened PREMIER Veterinary Hospital to care for pets that so greatly enrich our lives. She is a 2009 graduate of Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine. She has also earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-Medical Science and a Master Degree in Epidemiology, both from Texas A&M University. She enjoys emergency and critical care medicine and practices in the DFW area on the weekends. She has an interest in pain management, internal medicine, and soft tissue surgery. Dr. Hogue is proud to offer Tyler, TX with the excellence of care in veterinary medicine.
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Texas Veterinary Medical Association (TVMA)
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- East Texas Veterinary Medical Association (ETVMA)